Championing Human Potential In Christ
Our Foundational Scriptures:
- “Be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” Romans 12:1
- “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not allow yourselves to be burdened again by the yoke of slavery.” Galatians 5:1
Our Mission Statement:
Our mission is to Edge God In by championing human potential in and through Christ as we integrate sacred scripture into our words, thoughts, deeds, and actions. Edge God In Programs are Christian programs that empower God’s people with specific skill sets and techniques that teach the “how-to” needed to make Romans 12:1 and Galatians 5:1 a sustainable reality in our day to day walk with God, personally and professionally. Using podcasts, virtual Bible studies, retreats, seminars, life coaching, interactive workshops, speaking events and trainings, our programs are designed to equip youth and adults with a backpack filled with grab and go tools to help renew our mind in Christ and release the yoke of slavery in the midst of a world that Edges God Out (EGO) with shiny objects.
Our Profession of Faith
- The Trinity: The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (John 16:12).
- One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church, consisting of all believers in Christ.
- Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified died and buried and on the third day rose again and ascended into heaven and seated at the right hand of the Father.
- Catechism of the Catholic Church 143 “By Faith, a man completely submits his intellect and will to God” with his whole being man gives his assent to God the revealer (Cf.DV5). Sacred Scripture calls this human response to God the author of revelation, “the obedience of faith” (Cf Romans, 1: 5 Romans 16:26).
- Salvation is obtained through God’s grace by faith in Christ alone.
- The Holy Scriptures inspired by God to lead us into a personal relationship with Himself through Christ.
- The Great Commission: “Go into the world and preach the good news to all creation” (Mark 16:15).
Through the Holy Scriptures and Meditation we integrate the teachings of Jesus Christ into our daily thoughts, words, deeds, and actions. Our intention is to “Edge God in” daily, into all that we do, say and think.
Dr. Estella Chavous is a Best Selling Author, Presenter, Professor, and co-owner of Strategic Ladies and Livinithealthy Consulting. She currently consults in all aspects of Well-Being with a special focus on Mindfulness @ Work & Home. Her background in sales, marketing, project management, and strategic leadership has resulted in successful programs and courses that have led to sustainable outcomes for individuals and corporations.
Lauren E Miller is an advanced cancer conqueror/International Best Selling Author/Speaker/Coach and Google’s #1 Stress Relief Expert and Managing Partner of Grab and Go Stress Solutions, LLC (LaurenEMiller.com) and InVigor (In-Vigor.Biz), the corporate coaching division of Grab and Go Stress Solutions that maximizes human potential. She holds a degree in Journalism/Psychology from CU Boulder and will graduate this Spring with a Masters in Adult Education, Emphasis Human Resource Development from Rutgers University.
Edge God In Estella
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! I am so blessed that God has chosen Me and that I can take part in serving him through the EdgeGodIn movement! My constant prayer is that the eyes of my understanding continue to be enlightened; so that I may know the hope of his calling. God asks us to Study to show ourselves approved and to Meditate day and night on his word. WE as a community are going to Edge God In by doing just that! “I Can do all things through Christ that strengthens me” and with this promise I have attained many worldly gifts. A successful career in corporate America, a stress and health management practice, a professor and author, and most recently the attainment of my life long dream of a Doctorate Degree … God is good! God says you will know him by his fruits… and my fruits can be seen in my daughter, son-in-law, grand children, and my family! I am thankful that Christ dwells in my heart by faith; and that I am rooted and grounded in love. For more about the gifts given to me go to: www.strategicladies.com.
Edge God In Lauren:
Peace to you my friends… I’m saved by grace and dedicated to spreading the Good News that sustained me through advanced cancer and divorce: “I am the way, the truth and the LIFE…never will I leave you nor forsake you.” I fell in love with Jesus and the way he showed up on earth when I was 17 and began to Edge God In to my words, thoughts, deeds and actions with the help of my virtual assistant: The Holy Spirit with a simple daily prayer: More of you God, Less of Me. I’m so grateful for the opportunity to begin again with the gift of each new dawn and remain, remain, remain in Him (John 15). He had me at HELLO and my love for Him grows stronger each year. It is my hearts desire to experience less lag time today than yesterday when it comes to my ability to hear and respond to God’s voice behind me saying, “this is the WAY walk in it” (Isaiah 30:21. I Edge God into my life as a wife (God blessed me with an amazing man who I met when I was bald and breastless); mother of three amazing young adults, 18, 21 and 23; evangelization advocate; author; stress relief and master business success coach; speaker. For more on the work God is doing through my life explore my other websites: LaurenEMiller.com and In-ViGor.Biz
The Holy Spirit is My Virtual Assistant!
Because of His Love <><
Lauren E Miller